Comedy, insight, joy and heartbreak as we begin our journey for 8 conference wins and a 2nd MAC championship.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My 2010 Buffalo Pregame Mixtape: The C-15

Hours before kickoff, the warmups begin, and the music turns on.  The average tailgater is too busy drinking to ever get to the game early, however the music is there.  In today's PC world, the music tends to skew family friendly which really doesn't sit well with me.  I can't get hype on "Dance" by Lee Ann Womack, or Even "Pro's in Area Codes" by Ludacris... Womack is for a Southern Belle's sweet 16 not a football game.  And I have HOES, in Area Codes, censorship is for pussies.

However there are times, when family friendliness, pop culture and awesomeness intersect and create a timeless pregame song, this is one of those moments:



Song 2: In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
Qualifications: Sing-A-Long Style, In The Hangover, Rated PG, The 80's, Xtreme Drum Solo.

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life
-video after the jump



No comments:

Post a Comment